Friday, November 11, 2011

cheese Cake = Yum.

While picking up cheese pizzas and cal-zones for dinner, I noticed these cute little servings of cheese cake inside the display. Since we had agreed that I could get a desert, I chose one. Quick, yummy, and fulfills a chocolate craving. And tell me that little bit of fudge at the top isn't just adorable?! :)
Sorry for the dim lighting!


I would also like to take the time to thank all of the Veterans. What you do/have done is absolutely amazing   and you have so much courage. After picking up dinner, we stopped by a gas station. Inside they were giving out free cookies to all veterans. Even though my mother's father was a veteran, she paid for the cookies. She said that she's an honest person and it was the right thing to do. I thought that was so sweet. The cookies were good and I shared one. 

Happy Veterans Day! 


How did you spend your Veterans day?

P.s. First blog post! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts, I'd love to hear from you! While you're at it, leave your blogs link so I can comment/follow back too!
Have a wonderful day. :)